Re: plot (x,y,z) triplets as a surface?

Mark Hadfield (m.hadfield@niwa.cri.nz) writes:

> David--That's a very useful article, but Andrew's original post said that
> the data ARE evenly spaced.

Yes, I know. And I thought Craig's response about REFORMing
the Z data answered the question nicely. I was just pointing
out that this problem of gridding data has come up too many
times to be ignored anymore. An article we can point the
folks towards just seemed needed. And Andrew indicates
in a private e-mail that even he found it useful. :-)

Cheers,

David
--
David Fanning, Ph.D.