Re: Top 10 IDL Requests

Alex Schuster wrote:

> Now I would like routines which
> give me the intersection of two arrays, the union, and the difference.
> These already exist (setintersection.pro etc.), but they were written by
> somebody

Not by "somebody" but by David Fanning, whos books on IDL are considered
one of the best sources of information about the language. As far as I
know, David's expertise in IDL is very high, and even RSI uses his
services. David's SET* routines are short, fast and efficient, and
available as easily as IDL distribution.

Cheers,
Pavel