Re: IDL Shapiro-Wilks test ?

Karl,
Although it's probably not good to encourage your laziness,
there is some Fortran90 code at http://www.ozemail.com.au/~milleraj/
that may be converted to IDL *reasonably* painlessly, although it's pretty
long.

The IDL Astro library http://idlastro.gsfc.nasa.gov has some code
for the Kolmogorv-Smirnov test.

Rochelle

--
Computers are useless. They can only give you answers - Pablo Picasso

Rochelle Hatton
Department of Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound
Westmead Hospital, Sydney