Where's Liam Gumley

Folks,

I've been wondering why we haven't seen much of Liam
recently, and I just discovered the reason. It seems
Liam is home trying to save his marriage. :-)

I was poking around on the Barnes and Noble bookstore
web page and ran into a new book by Liam entitled
Effective Visualization Programming in IDL. It is
suppose to be out soon. Congratulations, Liam!

And, rest assured, your home life returns to normal
after about three years or so. Assuming the fame and
fortune don't go to your head, of course. :-)

I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Cheers,

David

--